What does full bodied mean?
- A coffee with a full body is a coffee with a heavy taste, it has a complex and overlapping variety of tastes, which add up to a rich and flavorful feeling in the mouth.
what is Arabica?
- Arabica – Coffea arabica. The primary species of coffee grown for specialty coffee, considered to have the most desirable flavor of coffee species. Arabica plants take about 3-5 years to fully mature and start producing fruit, and some varieties are quite delicate and susceptible to disease, environmental conditions, and pests.
- Ground for typical drip through style coffee
- 1 lb bag of 100% Arabica coffee
- medium roast
- Full body
- smooth finish
- Ground with a flat burr grinder