- Industrial strength, finest reinforced polymer material….nothing held back.
- Feel the difference the second you pick it up.
- Rock solid frame, injection molded from a fully automated system that was two years in the making.
The .308 80% Lower Receiver Design features:
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area.
- No-thread design on pistol grip area.
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design.
- See product page for additional parts list
- Start your new 308 project now. Rifle Ideas:
- Add an ultra-light 308 rifle to your armory
- Superior accuracy varmint or hunting rifle
- Hydrodip the receiver to customize
- Competition rifle
- Build a zombie gun, just in case
- Prepper rifle build and stow with food
Is it legal?
YES! The 308 unit is well within the defined parameters of a “reciever blank” defined by the ATF and therefore has not yet reached a stage of manufacture that meets the definition of firearm frame or receiver found in the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA).
Operations still left to be performed are:
- Machining of the trigger slot
- machining of the trigger group/function cavity
- Drilling of the 2 pin holes.
- Drilling of the safety selector hole
|Lower Description||ITEM||Qty per Lower|
|308 Lower Receiver||W308 Lower||1|
|Pistol Grip Nut||3/8in||1|
|Pistol Grip Screw||1.5in||1|
|Jig Description||ITEM||Qty per Lower|
|Warrhogg .308 Jig||J100||1|
|End-Mill Bit with Laser Etched Depth Mark||7/16″ end mill bit||1|
|Drill Bit, Safety Selector Switch Hole||3/8″ drill bit||1|
|Drill Bit, Pin Holes for Trigger & Hammer||5/32″ drill bit||1|
|Drill Bit, for Trigger Hole||5/16″ drill bit||1|