MAVERICK 26 – MV 26 – 9mm
- MV 26 comes with a black threaded barrel
- Ported 26 9mm Gen3 Slide
- RMR CUT with cover plate
- Slide made from 416 Stainless Steel
- Front & Rear Sight Cuts
- Tactical metal front and rear precision sights
- Barrel Match Grade 9mm 9x9x26
- Barrel is made from 416 Stainless Steel & Heat Treated to RC 41
- Fully Supported chamber & improved feed ramp design
- Polished Feed Ramp for easy feeding
- Conventional rifling with a polished chamber and bore to perform well with lead, plated and jacketed bullets
- Sights & internals are pre-Installed
- Slides TESTED for Fitment and Functionality
- Glock lower parts kit included
- Extended magazine release
- Extended slide release
- PF940sc Frame, Jig & Tooling included!
Operations left to be performed are //
- Cutting of the rails
- Cutting of the barrel seat.
- Drilling of the 3 pin holes.
- FULL ASSEMBLY OF LOWER PARTS KIT
- FITTMENT to your frame
- BREAK IN (can be bypassed if rails are polished properly)
- FUNCTION TESTING
- *Magazine not included, Parts Compatible with Glock 26
Warning: This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.
200 Round Break in Period with full power ammo recommended
This Product can not be shipped to the following states: New Jersey, Rhode Island, Washington state, New York.
No FFL is required to purchase this 80% Si 26 . This 80% Compact 26 grip is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
This is not an FFL item due the machining required to finish the product. Under ATF determination this is not a firearm.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 1776supplyco.com
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER: At 1776supplyco, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective State laws and Federal laws. We DO NOT provide gunsmithing advice. 1776 supply company is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.
1776 supply co , DOES NOT SELL FIREARMS.