2nd Generation Compact size 80% frame Features:
- Dave modz custom “heavenly petals” stipple .
- 1911 grip angle
- Double trigger guard undercut
- Full length pic rail
- Right and left accelerator cuts
- Extended beaver tail
- Locking block rail system
- Rear rail module
- Blank serialization panel
Products Included in the PF940 Kit:
- Polymer Jig
- Drill Bits & End Mill
- Front & Rear Steel Rails
- Compatible with Gen 3 Glock® 17 and 22 Parts
- No FFL is required to purchase this 80% 19/23 frame. This 80% 19/23 frame is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
This is not an FFL item due the machining and manufacturing required to finish the product. Under BATF this is not a firearm.
Operations left to be performed are:
- Cutting of the rails
- Cutting of the barrel seat.
- Drilling of the 3 pin holes.
- Warning: This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 1776SupplyCo.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.DISCLAIMER: At 1776 Supply Company, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective State laws and Federal laws. We DO NOT provide gunsmithing advice. 1776 supply company is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.