NO JIG OR TOOLING INCLUDED!!
- REVELATION 17 comes with black barrel
- REVELATION 17 inspired 9mm Gen3 Slide Black Oxide
- Slide made from 416 Stainless Steel
- Front & Rear Sight Cuts
- Comes with UPGRADED dot style metal front and rear sight
- Stainless Match Grade Barrel 9mm
- Barrel is made from 416 Stainless Steel & Heat Treated to RC 41
- Fully Supported chamber & improved feed ramp design
- Polished Feed Ramp for easy feeding
- Conventional rifling with a polished chamber and bore to perform well with lead, plated and jacketed bullet
- All internal parts for Slide and Frame
- Glock lower parts kit
- magazine release
- slide release
- PF940V2 Frame Blank
No FFL is required to purchase this 80% “REVELATION” 17 . This 80% “REVELATION” 17 is not considered a firearm and is compliant with the gun control act of 1968 as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3).
This is not an FFL item due the machining required to finish the product. Under BATF this is not a firearm.
Operations left to be performed are:
- Cutting of the rails
- Cutting of the barrel seat.
- Drilling of the 3 pin holes.
- FULL ASSEMBLY OF LOWER PARTS KIT
- BREAK IN
- FUNCTION TESTING
Warning: This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. 1776supplyco.com
is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER: At 1776supplyco, we by no means provide legal advice or legal counsel. Every builder needs to research their respective State laws and Federal laws. We DO NOT provide gunsmithing advice. 1776 supply company is not responsible for improper builds, damage or injury due to user error.
DISCLAIMER: 1776 supply co , DOES NOT SELL FIREARMS.
200 Round Break in Period with full power ammo recommended
This Product can not be shipped to the following states: New Jersey, Rhode island, Washington state